Plan. Inspire. Vote.
Updated: Sep 30
The common adage goes, “If you fail you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” With such a high stakes election facing Miami Gardens residents, there is no room for avoidable errors.
We have compiled a list of important dates, links, a sample ballot and inspiration to help you plan your vote. With these resources in your back pocket, it’ll be easy peasy to help a new or potentially returning voter cast their ballot and navigate Super Tuesday. Read on to create your voting plan, and help others master what late American Statesman and civil rights trailblazer John Lewis calls "the most powerful non-violent tool we have to create a more perfect union.”
1. Check Your Voter Information and Status
2. Official Sample Ballot for the General Election Tuesday, November 3, 2020
3. Early Voting Schedule and Official Ballot Drop Box Information for the November 3, 2020 General Election
4. Vote by Mail Ballot
5. COVID-19 Health and Safety Fact Sheet For In-Person Voting
6. Voter Registration Information for Returning Citizens (ex-felons)
7. Election Dates and Activities Calendar For November 3, 2020 General Elections
Voter Registration Deadline (book closing): October 5
Vote‐by‐Mail Ballot Send Deadline: For Domestic Voters (7‐day mailing window) September 24 ‐ October 1
Early Voting: Mandatory (8 day period starting on the 10th day and ending on the 3rd day before Election Day) October 24 - October 31
Early Voting Period: Additional Optional Days (A county may offer early voting on one or more of these days) October 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and November 1
Election Day: November 3